Meet our Endovascular Specialist
We strive to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients by evaluating and treating a wide range of conditions with the most up-to-date minimally invasive approaches using imaging for guidance. We are passionate about the patients we treat and we are also passionate about our specialty.
Dr. Rotimi Johnson specializes in Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Interventional Oncology and Diagnostic Radiology. We are committed to providing quality care that is open, inclusive and compassionate, delivered with dignity and empathy for all. In sickness and in health.®
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology (American Board of Radiology)
- Diagnostic Radiology (American Board of Radiology)
- Fellowship: Cardiovascular and Interventional RadiologyNew York-Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Fellowship: Interventional OncologyMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Residency: Diagnostic RadiologyStroger Hospital, Cook County Hospital Chicago, IL
- Internship: Internal MedicineMichael Reese Hospital Chicago, IL
- Medical School: Doctor of MedicineSpartan Health Sciences University, St Lucia, West Indies
- Pharmacy School: Bachelor of PharmacyThe University of Houston, Houston, TX
Dr. Rotimi Johnson, MD
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, Interventional Oncology.
We treat people, not just their illnesses
Each individual is unique, and we are aware that treatment is simply one part of what they need. At any time, our team is available to assist, inform, and reassure you as needed.