We strive to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients by evaluating and treating a wide range of conditions with the most up-to-date minimally invasive approaches using imaging for guidance. We are passionate about the patients we treat and we are also passionate about our specialty.
- Angioplasty and stenting:used to open up and improve symptoms of blocked arteries and veins in the leg and arm, kidney, and bowel.
- Amputation prevention: we dramatically reduce lower extremity amputations by restoring blood flow to non healing ulcers.
- Critical limb ischemia:we treat severe blockage in the arteries of the lower extremities, which markedly reduces blood-flow.
- Deep Venous Arterialization: “arterializing” the veins of the foot, to provide adequate blood flow to treat rest pain or to heal a non healing ulcer.
- Chronic mesenteric Ischemia: celiac/SMA stent for occlusive disease of the celiac and superior mesenteric arteries.
- Renal artery stenosis: renal stent done to protect your kidney from further damage due to loss of blood supply.
we are always here to help
Get Some Advice?
We treat people, not just their illnesses
Each individual is unique, and we are aware that treatment is simply one part of what they need. At any time, our team is available to assist, inform, and reassure you as needed.