IR Cancer treatment
We strive to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients by evaluating and treating a wide range of conditions with the most up-to-date minimally invasive approaches using imaging for guidance.
- Needle biopsy:to extract tissue from thyroid, lymph nodes, lungs, liver, kidney or other areas of the body.
- Chemoembolization:to treat liver cancer in combination with surgery, ablation, chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Cryoablation:uses extremely cold gas to freeze and destroy cancer cells in the lung, liver, bone.
- Microwave ablation:uses microwaves to heat and destroy the cancers in the lung, liver, bone, kidney cancer.
- Radioembolization:uses catheter to deliver Y-90 radiotherapy for curative or palliative intent liver cancer.
- Radiofrequency ablation:uses electrical energy and heat to destroy cancer cells in thelung, liver, bone, kidney cancer
- Power Chest Ports:used for infusion of chemotherapy, I.V. fluids, parenteral nutrition solutions, blood products, and for the withdrawal of blood samples.
- Pleural drainage catheters:for draining pleural ascites.
- Peritoneal drainage catheters:or draining ascites.
- Gastrostomy tubes:for supplemental feeding, hydration or medication
we are always here to help
Get Some Advice?
We treat people, not just their illnesses
Each individual is unique, and we are aware that treatment is simply one part of what they need. At any time, our team is available to assist, inform, and reassure you as needed.