IR Cancer treatment
Searching for comprehensive cancer care in Northern IL? Get in touch with our qualified oncologists today. At RJIR Vascular & Oncology, we take pride in our proven expertise and leading-edge IR cancer treatment.
Our team of knowledgeable and qualified oncologists is equipped with state-of-the-art and sophisticated technology and has over a decade of experience in providing customized cancer treatment options.
Our oncologists in Northern IL are experienced and well-trained when it comes to IR cancer treatment. We offer a wide range of advanced therapies but you can always consult with us to find out which treatment option is suited to your needs.
Our expert oncologists and radiation therapists use high-dose X-rays to target tumor cells. We aim to use radiotherapy and target tumor cells with minimal effect on the surrounding healthy tissue.
We’re committed to providing high-quality patient care and taking a patient-centered approach. We have a comprehensive range of cancer treatment options and diagnostic methods that help us determine the kind of treatment you require.
Book a consultation online with our oncologists and let’s discuss your treatment options today.
We strive to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients by evaluating and treating a wide range of conditions with the most up-to-date minimally invasive approaches using imaging for guidance.
- Needle biopsy:to extract tissue from thyroid, lymph nodes, lungs, liver, kidney or other areas of the body.
- Chemoembolization:to treat liver cancer in combination with surgery, ablation, chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Cryoablation:uses extremely cold gas to freeze and destroy cancer cells in the lung, liver, bone.
- Microwave ablation:uses microwaves to heat and destroy the cancers in the lung, liver, bone, kidney cancer.
- Radioembolization:uses catheter to deliver Y-90 radiotherapy for curative or palliative intent liver cancer.
- Radiofrequency ablation:uses electrical energy and heat to destroy cancer cells in thelung, liver, bone, kidney cancer
- Power Chest Ports:used for infusion of chemotherapy, I.V. fluids, parenteral nutrition solutions, blood products, and for the withdrawal of blood samples.
- Pleural drainage catheters:for draining pleural ascites.
- Peritoneal drainage catheters:or draining ascites.
- Gastrostomy tubes:for supplemental feeding, hydration or medication
we are always here to help
Get Some Advice?
We treat people, not just their illnesses
Each individual is unique, and we are aware that treatment is simply one part of what they need. At any time, our team is available to assist, inform, and reassure you as needed.